Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How to determine property ownership in Portage County




Here is an instructional
video I developed for my ITEC 67444 class at Kent State University called Teaching Online Courses. The idea for this came from my work as the Website & Social Media Coordinator for Breaking News the Movie. The video runs about 8 minutes long and after watching it you will be able to look up and determine on your own, any owner of a property in Portage County, Ohio.


I have given some extra bonus features for this posting.

If you wish to download the follow along pdf document for this video, click here.

I also have made this video available to download to your computer so that you can view it on your videophone or ipod if you wish, click here.

In addition, I have made a demo about the video software I used to record this video. To view this, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment